Bailey Howell

Now, don't be dissin my main man Bailey Howell.  He was the original
hatchet man.  I believe he still has the NBA record for career fouls.
Bailey kept the people off of Bill Russell and was an intense
competitor.  I am not sure he should be in the Hall because I do not
know all his stats.   But he was an outstanding player and had the heart
of a champion.  And the last flat top haircut too.

I got to meet him after the last regular home game in the old Garden.
He was a pleasure to meet and most courteous.  In fact, it was harder to
speak with him than the current players or Bruce Hornsby.  He had a
bigger crowd.

Peace,

Bentz