Re: Rick Fox

I totally disagree with you, get a clue! Rick Fox is the Celtics best
defensive player and he is a leader. Sure he makes mistakes now, and
again, but so doesn't everyone else. I think he sometimes has to be a
little more consistant, but besides that he is great. He is third in the
league in steals I believe which is great for a player his size. What is
his FG%? His outside shot is average, and he has proven that he can knock
down the three. He is a good veteran player and the Celts shouldn't get
rid of him for anu cost.