RICK PITINO VS. DJ

Hi, all
	A couple of opinions from Vermont, for what it's worth.  DJ was my
favorite player, even though he played with Larry Bird.  He did all the
little things and got none of the glory.  LB has always said he was his
favorite player he ever played with.  He didn't make it to the Hall of
Fame again this year, even though he was part of the great team.  Not
fair.  I think he'd make an excellent coach and think he can also be a
good motivator.  I didn't like watching Pitino coach the Knicks.  You
notice he went back to the college game.  I like it that the Celtics
still employ their former players, and if we get Duncan and another good
player or two, other good players will want to come here.  They remember
DJ, also.  I tend to believe the Celts will make DJ the coach.
	Anyone who saw last night's game has got really appreciate the player
David Wesley is.  He gets my vote for MVP of the league.  He stole
numerous passes, dove to the floor over and over, just did every-
thing you could ask of a player and more, much more.  He's an
inspiration to the rest of the team.  I personally like the team we have
with the exception of the bench sitters who are too old or hurt to play
and Dee.  With a couple of good draft picks with some size, this team
will be something I can be proud of.  And, folks, unless Wesley leaves,
Rick Fox is not going to leave, and I'll be very upset if he does.  He
and Wesley are a tandem and they've played their hearts out all year.
	I'm not certain about LB as coach.  Perhaps as Gen. Manager.  If you
watch the pregame shows on the home games telecast on SportsChannel, you
certainly get the feeling the players like ML.
	Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth.
	Dorine