Vancouver was a bad thing.

Went to see the Vancouver game last night.  It was a weak game.  Day looked
horrible. Shot 7-24.  Why they kept giving him the ball I do not know.
Eeek. Wesley got blocked more than once and made some weak turnovers.
Walker had a couple nice assists, 16 boards, and wicked it up a little bit
towards the end of the game, but also missed quite a few layups and made
some, ahem, ill-advised shots.  Hamer was atrocious in a few minutes.
Lister had a couple nice rebounds but besides that was a stiff.
Offensively they were immobile, apathetic and slow.   They made Vancouver
look much better than the worst team in the league.  Rahim and Big Country
looked like All-Stars.  Country  went for a career-high 33 with 18 boards
to boot.  Antoine lost his matchup with Rahim at least from an offensive
standpoint.

Sometimes it looks like ML's got a nice system going, like in New York or
Atlanta.  Others it looks like he left his head at home.  It's very
bizarre. Last night's game makes me want another coach again.

I firmly believe Szabo should get more time.  Of the Celtics big stiffs, he
is the only one with even a modicum of athleticism.  Conlon can't jump to
save his life, and Lister is a still-recovering 37-year old, nuff said.
Szabo can jump, can block shots and rebound, can run the floor, and can
play something resembling defense.  Why, then, does he get no time?  ML's
subbing pattern was wacko.

After the recent effort and heart this team has shown, I am greatly
disheartened.