Re: Bostonian Steve and Duncan

I like this article and do not mean this as a nit.  But, the true
strength of Duncan lies not in the fact that he hasn't been bribed by
sports agents, because I am sure he has.  In fact I have attorney
friends who got out of that business because of the money that other
sports agents were using to bribe players.

The strength of character is that he has refused whatever bribes he was
offered.  Further, you can be confident that he did.

Peace,

Bentz