Re: Larry's coaching style

I tried posting this request last night, and it didn't.

Along with this request for the Bird article, if someone could be so kind,
could they also post the recent sub ESPN NBA page article on the league to
date review?  This would be much appreciated for us cheapskates who don't
want to pay the premium.

Regarding last night's game, the Globe article talks about the team being
asleep on the court.  Is it possible they partied too much, golfing in the
sun, as reported by the same Globe yesterday?  Something tells RP will keep
a tighter rein on his players when they go on the road again.

Lastly, what is the potential and the fair market value for Austin, since
he seems to be the Center player of choice.  Let's consider what it will
take to get and keep him in Boston.  Also, could someone who has this info
please post, for future reference, the contract status (length and value)
of all current Celtic roster players.  Some like AW's are easy, it expires
at the end of the 1999 season.  But the fine details of most might be
unclear.  Thanks in advance.

Greg