Re: How can you compare points?

As a point guard, saddled with the responsibility to get the ball to his
teammates in their comfort zone, this applies to him more than a power
forward.  The point guard needs the ability to almost read his teammates
mind, to know what they will tend to do in certain situations.  Since his
teammates are not yet that experienced either, his job will be more
difficult  until they mature together.

Cecil