Just a couple thoughts-
I want Ike, but why should we trade for him?  A free agent at the end of
the year, we can grab him then. The only reason to trade would be to get
rid of some of our dead weight, ie Brown.

Greg Minor can be a player.  Either use him or get rid of him, but I hate
seeing him sit on the bench at 3 million a year.

I think trading Chauncy is pre-mature, lets get him through a season,
teach him RP's ways, and let him mature.

As a student at U of M I would love to see maceo baston here next year.
He has the span of 7'3'', and is very dependable.  Loves to dunk, big
arms.  He could use some speed, but would be a steal if we are at the
lower end of the draft.

I love Walter!

When Mercer shoots I never worry, this kid has the touch.  I hope we try
and get the ball in his hands more often.

As fir Bruce Bowen, this guy is willing to sacrifice life and limb for the
team.  He is willing to do what it takes and I respect that.  I would love
to see him around for a next bunch of years....but not at Travis night
prices!!

I think we can pull it off tonight against the Suns.  (part of Red's
master plan to send ex-celtics into  the league as coaches and GM's to
help the celtics back to #17)

Please send any respones--

Neal