Ike Baby

I have to agree wit the opinions that I. Austin would definately be a
superb addition to this ballclub.  Having his inside intensity added to
our solid young nucleus would be downright scary.  I think it would be
great if we could wait and sign him so we wouldn't have to give up our
young stars.  If, however, we could give up some of our expendable
players, I feel we should get him ASAP.
    Does anyone know who we are rumored to be giving up in the proposed
3-way trade?  Is Pitino showcasing Barros and DeClerq for traidbait
purposes?