RE: Christmas present for the C's

Why wouldn't this be a smart move?  With the anticipated
increase in the cap, the Celtics will have several million $ to
spend on signing Austin.  It's kinda like signing him as a free
agent except that the Celtics would already have demonstrated
how much they desire him.  I'd think the best chance the Celtics
have of obtaining and keeping Austin would be via a trade.

Jonathan Brainin
jbrainin@interactive.net