Re:

In a message dated 97-12-24 12:12:51 EST, pdelevett@nopg.com writes:

<< To follow up on the list of potential big men we might draft next June
 ... this is a ranking of the top 50 seniors that was on ESPNet. Several
 of these were guys I hadnt heard of. Anybody know anything?

Zendon Hamilton is an inside player with a rail thin body. Good rebounder but
would get pushed around inside unless he can bulk up. Would fit the running
system but might be a better rebounding/less offensive version of McCarty.
Definitely not an NBA center.

George