No Subject

To follow up on the list of potential big men we might draft next June
.. this is a ranking of the top 50 seniors that was on ESPNet. Several
of these were guys I hadnt heard of. Anybody know anything?

rank     name                 pos.      ht          wt

12. Michael Olowowokandi       C        7-0         265         Pacific

14. Evan Eschmeyer             C        6-11        240
Northwestern

18. Zendon Hamilton            F        6-11        241         St. John's

25. Jerome James               C        7-1         300         Florida
A&M

28. Avondre Jones              C        6-11        225         Fresno St.

31. Casey Shaw                 C        6-11        260         Toledo

36. Bud Eley                   F        6-10        240         SE
Missouri St.

47. Sean Marks                 F        6-11        250         California

there were also several underclassmen (including one HS player) who seem
like possibilities. What's the scoop on Ketner?

Lari Ketner (Jr)               F        6-10        270
Massachusetts

Rashard Lewis                  F        6-10        220
Alief-Elsik HS (Dallas)

Alexsander Radajevic (Fr)      C        7-3         230         Barton
County

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness