Re: Knight & Knicks?

In a message dated 97-12-21 20:14:36 EST, smishra@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< No, I don't see them going for Knight..they have Dudley at center. - Mishra
 -----Original Message-----
 From: Dan <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

 >With Ewing down till at least early next season, could they, would they,
 >have use for Knight? This could open a lot of opportunities.

The Knicks have nothing I'd want for Knight. All they have is aging veterans
and big contracts. I'd do Dee Brown for Starks but I doubt they would. I much
rather keep an eye on the Nets and see how they fare over the next month. If
they slip in the standings and/or suffer a key injury they may be willing to
deal Jason Williams whose contract is up at years end. Knight, Thomas or
Rodgers and our #1 might get it done under the right circumstances. Then post
season we could focus on Austin or Stewart as free agents.

As a New Yorker I only have this to say to the Knicks:
HA ha Ha hA He HE he HO ho Ho!

George