another stupid idea

This is a stupid idea, agreed?

Boston gets- Terry Davis, Jamal Mashburn
Miami gets- Travis Knight, Dontae Jones, Calbert Cheaney
Washington gets- Issac Austin, Voshon Lenard, John Thomas

Boston trades- Travis Knight, Dontae Jones and John Thomas for Terry
Davis and Jamal Mashburn.

Miami trades- Issac Austin, Jamal Mashburn and Voshon Lenard for Travis
Knight, Dontae Jones and Calbert Cheaney.

Washington trades- Terry Davis, Calbert Cheaney for Issac Austin, Voshon
Lenard and John Thomas.

I have major doubts Miami would go for it. However, they do get a solid
center / power forward to replace Ike, a player with potential to become
a very similar player to Jamal and a good solid guard which they need.

Mashburn and Ike have seemingly struggled in the 2 games that they have
played since Zo has come back into the team so it may be possible trade
like that could go down.

The Boston lineup would look like this

 C- Davis    Ellison  Rogers  DeClercq
PF- Walker   McCarty  Davis   Rogers    DeClercq
SF- Mashburn McCarty  Bowen   Minor
SG- Bowen    Mercer   Brown   Barros    Minor
PG- Billups  Edney    Barros  Brown

On another post (when my mail wasn't working to reply to it) I also like
the idea of trading for Geiger and Gary Trent.

I thought of this deal to get Trent.

Dee Brown and Walter McCarty  for Gary Trent and Stacey Augmon.

That would leave them like this.

 C- Ellison  Knight   Rogers   DeClercq
PF- Walker   Trent    Rogers   DeClercq
SF- Augmon   Bowen    Mercer   Jones      Minor
SG- Bowen    Mercer   Brown    Barros     Jones   Minor
PG- Billups  Edney    Barros   Brown

I love the depth with that team. The 2nd team with that looks like
ferocious and tenacious defensive players (with the possible exception
being Knight, but would be a total D line with Ellison as backup 5
again).

Matt Geiger is a good hard player, except lately he seems to have gotten
a little bit prone to injury? I dont know if I'm right or wrong on this,
but didn't he miss approx. 50% of the season last year?

Comments on my stupidity and craziness welcome as always!!

Great to be back!!

Warwick