Re: All rookie predictions

I love Mercer, but the way the he's playing now, relative to the way that
Van Horn and Duncan are playing, I don't think he'd get anywhere close to
being the ROY. I mean, Van Horn's putting up huge scoring numbers (and
little else, I must say) and Duncan's been the preseason favorite, a
little like Peyton Manning was for the Heisman. Mercer must learn to
create his own shot, and a high percentage one at that. Right now, he is
putting up pretty impressive numbers operating primarily on the break and
off screens. With his athletism and sharp shooting, I hope he will
continue to develop the way he has so far. The guy has come a long way
from the preseason. As for the All-Rook team, I like your picks ... Danny