RE: Former Celtic Montross (and Stackhouse)

Take a look at this Michael Stewart kid in Sacramento.  He got his first
start last night and got 15 boards.  If Sacramento knows they won't be able
to resign him I don't know if there is a way to trade for a guy and extend
his contract.  He & Mashburn would be excellent.  I would give up anyone
except Billups Mercer Bowen & Walker. All the others are expendable at the
right price.  Corliss Williamson has been playing well also.