"Tross

How many teams has he been with in the last two years?

Boston, Dallas, New Jersey, 76ers, and now Detroit.  At least he's moving
up with Detroit! He's already played on four of the worst teams in the NBA.
If he wasn't 7ft and wide, he'd be selling pretzels or something.

Montross, arriving home after practice:

"Hi honey! Rough day. We got traded today."

Fictional wife: "oh, darn, not the Clippers, ugh!"

Tross: "nope, we're headed to the MOTOR CITY! You can hang with Grant Hill,
he's a nice guy. We actually might be able to unpack at this stop."

FicWife: "Detroit, as in MOTOWN? You mean, Michigan?!!?? I'm not moving
there!!"

Tross: "ok. you can wait here....I'll let you know where I get sent next.
Maybe you can join me there. Might be the Clipps, I'm just warning you."

Wife: "well at least it's in California."

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu