Re: Gorman and Heinson comments

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Mark Estepp <esteppjm@conrad.appstate.edu>

>Another comment I found interesting: Gorman said that it's kind of
>understood in the league that you cannot win a championship with a little
>point guard (i.e. Damon St.)  Heinson agreed.

Well they are wrong obviously and one doesn't have to go too much back in
the past for examples. You can win in this league with a little point guard
e.g. Isiah Thomas <5' 11" but more like 5' 9" Detroit> and you can win
without one e.g. Bulls <5 championships>, provided you have talent at other
positions.

                                                  - Mishra