Camby/Miller

Hey Celts fans. The comments made before the game by Marcus Camby and Oliver
Miller really fired me up. Here is what each had to say:

Camby- "They're a great ball club, but I think we're better. We should have
no problem with Boston."

Miller- "From 7:00-9:30, I will be whipping butts. I'll get a triple double
too."

Maybe its just me, but where do these two get away with saying stuff like
that? I could see if they were superstars, but they didn't come close to
backing up their words tonight. If I recall correctly, Camby was scoreless
at the half and Miller only had double figures in scoring.

Anyways, if anybody watched the game tonight, you were probably pleased to
hear Heinsohn(sp) and Gorman really lash into Camby and Miller all night
long. The Raps announcer would call Miller the "Big O" when he was shooting
his foul shots. This got Heinsohn mad and he said that there is only really
one "Big O". And that is Oscar Robertson. After that, he started calling
Miller, the "Big Zero" from there on. And they would constantly rag on
Miller about his weight. Heinsohn once said "I wonder how much he'd balloon
up to if he wasn't in shape?". As you all know, he's not in any shape at all
and Tommy was just making Miller look like a fool. And Gorman agreed and
would add his own jokes. As for Camby, Heinsohn said something along this
line... "I don't believe Camby puts much thought into his game. This guy is
definitely all about money. He will never be a dominant force in the league
and will just cash in on his so called popularity." Well, I'd like to hear
from all the fans if you saw this and you liked how Heinsohn and Gorman took
up for our crew tonight. It was just incredible. I loved it.... You're in
BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"