Re: Preview, 76ers @ C's

Please, Jones can jump but lets not immediately make him something from the
past or current. Do we draft someone because they play like a star of the
past/current??

Van Horn is good, but to compare him to Bird or Schrempf just increases
expectations to perform like them.  If we attempt to make Jones like Rodman
we will only be disappointed by his performance compared to Rodman.

Let him develop on his own without any expectations of his performance.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

              AZY48@aol.com
              12/17/97 08:36 AM