Re: Walker's error

Actually guys, I believe the play you're referring to (if not, then I'm
bringing up a better play to point out), Walker was NOT fouled, Walker
COMMIT AN OFFENSIVE FOUL.  He swiped the defender across the chest and
face with his free hand.  So YES, there was lots of harm done.  It was a
stupid and selfish play, which happens and hopefully he'll do better next
time.  Mercer or whoever was clearly 10 ft in front of him with a wide
open layout.  So instead of an easy 2, they end up with another foul on
Walker.  Stupid play.  And no, Walker didn't make the free throws, 'cause
he didn't get any.  :)  Sorry, couldn't resist....