Re: No harm was done..

> I do not agree that "no harm was done." Sure, on this play everything worked
> out ok (at least I think so.  Did Walker make the free throws?)  But my
> point is that the mentality of the team leader should be rewarding others.
> Taking the ball down the court and shooting it yourself when you have a guy
> in front of you who is wide open is simply not team b-ball.

Besides, any *real* point guard would pass the ball RIGHT BACK to
Walker for an easy basket.  (Ok, Chauncey - playing the point - might
keep it for himself, maybe that's why Walker is afraid to give it up?).
At any rate, there is no excuse for Walker keeping the ball when
Tyus is wide open ready to run the fast break.  Don't know how many
times we've had to watch that one.