Celts 76ers

Nice game from a Celtic standpoint. Well rounded scoring from Bowen,
Walker, McCarty, and Mercer, and a good supporting cast from the rest. We
scored 32 points from turnovers. Philadelphia had 29 turnovers. If a team
doesn't come to play the Celts, they will get killed, like tonite. We
struck fast adding up the easy points from the turnovers. We also out
re-bounded them. Everybody scored and 11 played. Even Out of Service Pervis
scored 2 (foul shots). Hey at least he's playing this year, so far. Nice to
see Mercer come out of his slump. Dontae got 4 points and 2 rebounds in
just 1 minute if I read the box correct. Billups settling down, whhhheeew,
glad of that. McCarty is still the big surprise to me. We got the best of
the Knick trade. This is a very exciting Celtic team with a bright future.
The league knows were on the way back.