How many could they have won?

Going over the win/loss predictions got me thinking that the C's have
already won nine games in about 1/4 of the season..........are they THAT
much better than last year or should I continue to curse ML and the "lose
on purpose" attitude they had? It still burns me because I feel like they
disrespected the true fans.

Anyway, at this rate, they can win as many as 32 games this year. Are they
twice as good?

Would anyone be interested in a recap of the Rick Pitino show each week? I
usually watch it. The basic format is either an interview with Pitino by
the host or Pitino interviews a player. He had Pervis on one week. In the
other part of the show Pitino outlines drills they use in practice and
explains how they relate to the game situations. It's really interesting
and it really bugs me all the  more that ML was allowed to coach this team.
He really had no idea what he was doing. It makes you wonder what they used
to do in practice.

Also, why doesn't Pitino reign Walker in when he continually tries to do
the fastbreak by himself? I actually saw a situation on Friday where Walker
had the ball on the break with a guy on each wing ahead of him. He tried
the layup in traffic, missed and got fouled. He looked at one of the
wingman, smiled, and said..."I saw you man."  What's that???????!

Did you know that Alton Lister is still in the NBA?  Todd Day is not.

TLee

tjoyce@mit.edu