Pervis Out of Service

    Pervis was out of service for the Pistons game. Williams had a field
day. 31 points and 15 rebounds. Give me a break he's not that good.  We
would have had a decent shot of winning with Knight. We had no shot with
him out. But that's the way it goes with injuries. Williams opened the 4th
quarter I believe w/2quick dunks and a free throw, Pervis's dreadlocks
didn't even move.
I know he has bad legs but he's not a paraplegic.
    Cousy's pre-game show sounded like a rehearsal for a funeral. Many
negatives about Billups. I thought he played well the last few games? Cous
was stuttering on, he must have lost his notes.
    McCarty continues to impress and improve. This is a game we could have
won. It seems lately Antoine does a few stupid things that distracts the
team. Like the taunting foul, setting pick fouls, he's in the league long
enough to know better, the fast break he tries to dominate end to end. We
lost, but I remember when Larry's gang
would win a tough exciting game one nite and lose the next nite to a bottom
feeder. With Billups settling down somewhat, there's less urgency to swap
or pay for a point guard, but we glaringly need a big body inside. Hate to
see scmucks like Williams dunk all nite.