Re: Dee Brown

At 06:30 pm 12/12/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Yes, I know why, to be blunt, he stinks. He belongs in the CBA or Europe.
>No one in the league needs or wants him.

That's a really intelligent statement to make. I'm inclined to think he's a
better player than what you would have me believe. Oh, yeah, I almost
forgot. For you to make a statement like that, you must be an excellent NBA
calibre player yourself to criticise someone who has shown competence at
the highest level of basketball in the world. I'm glad you're not the GM...

okay, so i'm a huge fan of dee brown....

"I'm alive.  I'm alive!  And I owe it all to this feisty feline."

	-Homer J. Simpson