WOW

What a game. What a come back. Unbelievable. Looks like were going to be
tough at home. I definitely consider Washington a level up, and they WERE
on a streak, like they won 4-5, from some pretty good teams. Listening to
the game early I decided we were outclassed. So I went about surfing the
net. The 4th quarter came around and got my attention. What a finish, maybe
the best in a few years against a club on paper looks impressive. This is
fun. New life. Look forward to the games this year. Last season I new what
was coming, so there was no real urge. The Celts are making  these sucky
Albany NY winters more fun. Looks like a good all around effort again. Now
my hopes are way up. Probably too high.