Re: Anger management

Just let me say for the record, I BELIEVE THAT SPREWELL WAS WRONG FOR
WHAT HE DID TO P.J.

I also thought that Ed Whitson was wrong to beat up Billy Martin many
years ago (though Billy may have instigated and suffered a broken hand
I think).  I wasn't thrilled when Rob Dibble fought with Lou Piniella when Piniella managed the Reds.

Neither one of those players received anywhere near the penalty that
Sprewell is presently getting.  I think that is the main reason why many
of the NBA players (Led by Barkley) are planning to lobby on Spree's behalf.

Obviously we have a long road ahead on this one and I am not writing
Sprewell off so soon.  If I bopped my boss, I would deserve to lose my
job.  Whether I was able again to work in that profession should be up to
the prospective future employers, shouldn't it?

Bentz, help me out here.  What are the legalities of this is Sprewell is
not charged with anything?

Cecil