Re: Sprewell had options.

Aren't we getting a bit off track with this? Let's talk about the
chances of the Celtics winning tonight instead!

DGinNC

->R. Bentz Kirby wrote:
->
->> <snip>
->>
->> And also, if he couldn't take the verbal abuse.  He had an option.  He
->> could have quit.  That's all he had to do!  Rick Barry did it.  He sat
->> for a while till his contract was up. He didn't attack his coach or gm
->> because they wouldn't release him to play in the ABA.
->
-><more snip>
->
->I didn't know about Rick Barry deciding to sit and quit.  Does anyone have
->more information on this?
->
->Joe.
->