Re:antoine walker

Adam David wrote:

I know this will irritate many of you, but Walker has a long way to go.
For every good thing he does, he does at least two terrible things.  He
continually forces shots and refuses to give the ball up when leading the
fast break.  Worst of all, his foul shooting is atrocious. I don't care
what his boxscores are, he is no all-star.  I know he is Pitino's golden
child, but I hope the coach starts to get after him for his wreckless
shot
selection.
						A.C.
- --------- End forwarded message ----------

You know as irritating as this post is, it is the truth.  Antoine misses
a lot of shots because his shot selection is poor.  However, his talent
cannot be denied.  Micheal Jordan wasn't close to being the player he was
until the Bulls got Scottie.  Once the Celts start getting comfortable as
a team and other players step up, Antoine will get and the groove and
become an all-star.  He may be Pitino's golden child, but I can't think
of one coach in the NBA who wouldn't want to have Toine grow up in his
franchise.

Kevin