Re: Miami Game

michael t hart said:
> hmmm well the boxscore says walker was 11-26 from field, 4-10 from line, so he
> shot pretty poorly.  As usual he grabbed like 12 boards.  rebounding is of
> course his best skill. see ya

Actually, if you look at the numbers, his 2-point shooting wasn't bad.
He was 11 of 20 from 2-point range, or 55%.

However, his free throw shooting was very bad (4 of 10), and his 3
point shooting was awful (0 of 6).  He really shouldn't be taking that
many 3 pointers.  He's valuable to the Celtics when he's taking the
ball inside and either passing if double teamed or putting in layups or
short jumpers if not.  Unfortunately, he's too in love with scoring big
to do that.

I believe his overal attitude is good, though, and eventually Pitino will
have him making the right decisions.

Jon