Roster

Well, Pitino's statement from the other day was correct.  If we keep the
staff we have, add a strong draft pick and free agent, we will have a
good team.  Problem is we'll lose this year.
	Now Pitino has reached one goal, adding value to the team....1)people
are watching games again 2)the C's are winning more games and 3)Pitino
is making some of our scrubs look like players (ala Pervis the
captain).  The C's actually look like a team this year.
	 I feel like Pitino is working on a deal.......If we had one more
consistent scorer we could be competitive this year........Add an inside
presence and we could contend.......
	We should be able to get someone decent with one of our big guys and a
couple of our young injured reserves. Ideas?

BTW has anyone heard about Rogers lately?