>The only problem with this deal would be Elden's contract.
>While he would be a fantastic player, $7 mil over 7 seasons is a little
>too much for the Celtics to have invested into one player at this time,
>we need to have ca$h available to sign another all-star so we've got 4
>potential ones (Walker, Mercer, draft pick, free agent)
i dont think the Lakers would make this deal, but if by some twist of
fate we were to get Campbell, I think he WOULD be one of our potential
all-stars. The man can play ball.

Intersting thought on that Dampier idea somebody posted. I dont think it
would ever happen, but it would fill some of G'State's needs.

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness
         pdelevett@nopg.com