Re: Let's see

There is some pretty good talent there.  I'd say, most coaches wouldn't
mind having these players.  As for Spre, I'd say, getting suspended for a
year is very good for him.  I think I remember when Vern Maxwell got
suspended for a long time, by the time he came back most people had
forgotten or didn't care about his fight with the fan.  Spre will be back
and IMO he will be just as good as he is now.
					Erik