>One more thing to whoever said size = talent in a
>PG, what about Damon Stoudamire, Nick Van Exel, Kenny Anderson, Allen
>Iverson, Stephon Marbury or even John Stockton.  All these players are 6'1
>or under and all are at the top in the league
I never said size = talent. That's ridiculous. I did say that I doubted
Golden State would trade a 6'10 PF straight up for a 6'2 PG. such trades
do happen, (e.g. Bryant for Divac) but rarely (Milwaukee made Cleveland
throw in Hill with Brandon in exchange for Baker). And I said that given
the choice between a starting backcourt of, say, Barros & Brown, or one
of players Billups & Minor's size, I would go for the bigger guards, all
other things being equal.

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness