Re: Billups

> How much time do you propose to give him?  This entire season? 2 years 3
> years.  Where should the Celtics draw the line and say "Ok this isn't
> going to work out."

Why shouldn't they give him the entire season to develop? The
Celtics are building for the future and immediate success, though
valuable, is not the number one priority. It's not a law that in
order to become an all star, you have to play like one as soon as you
hit the league. We've seen flashes of what he can do. Pitino is the
best coach in all of basketball right now and he'll be able to
straighten Chauncey out. And if he doesn't, he doesn't, but at least
give the team and Chauncey a chance.