Re: Knight

>According to a note in USA Today, Pitino is looking to trade Knight. Has
>anyone heard anything to the effect? Boy, I hope it's just a rumour for he
>has certainly been one of the harder working and consistent players for
>us. Well, actually, depends on who we will get in return. Having Ellison
>and Declerq as our centers somehow doesn't seem very reassuring to me. -
>Danny

I'm getting tired of these trade rumors.   Of course its possible, and
thats probably about all Pitino has said.  In fact, he has said he would
trade anyone on the team for the right deal, and he should.  But he just
committed a long-term deal to a young center he thought had a very high
ceiling.  I'm supposed to believe that he is going to trade him after a 15
game career with the Celtics???   That is even more unbelievable than the
idea that he was actively shopping Billups 3 games into the regular season.

Matt