No Sprewell Please

Why do we want Spreewell? He is load of trouble. And on a
young team like Celts, the negative aura of Spreewell will
spell lots of future troubles, despite the undeniable talent
this guy has. Please note that even Tim Hardaway [one of Spree's
so called friends] even said that he would like to keep away
from Spree; Tim openly said that he would demand a trade from
Miami if Riley went for Spree.

So in essence, let us keep up our rebuilding process and concentrate
on a decent winning foundation.
				Sashi