Billups/Sprewell

	As long as everyone is talking about trading Billups, I thought I would
add this.  I think if Billups has bad work ethic or whatever, we should
trade him now.  I'm sure you have all heard about Latrell Sprewell's fist
fight with PJ Carlisimo by now, so what would you think of getting Spre for
Billups?  Has Sprewell had problems besides this one?  It seems like PJ has
a problem with at least one player wherever he goes.  Right now, they have
suspended Spre for at least 10 games.  He will lose around $900,000.  I'm
sure he won't be in GS for long.
						Erik Estes