Sprewell

Sprewell has now shown what we have created.  Yesterday he attacked PJ
and has now been suspended. He also fought with assistant coaches. He
had missed a team flight and was asked why and responded, "That's none
of your business."  He also was benched for laughing with Shaq while the
Warriors were getting blown out.  He has called the coach a "expletive"
joke.

ESPN reports that he will be suspended for at least 10 games without
pay.  That will cost him $950,000.  It saddens my heart to think that
our society values the game to the point that someone can make $95,000 a
game off the backs of us who would love to earn that in a year, or two
years, and then be so arrogant and disrespectful.  Perhaps there are
more problems than meet the eye here with Sprewell.

I hope the Celtics don't trade for this attitude.  He could be poison.
But, they said that about Chief and DJ too.

- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net