RE:

> What the hell was Walker doing throwing up 29 shots?? 31% from the floor
> and 25% from three point range is not the way to win a game. Pervis
> played well again, with 5 points, 6 boards, 2 blocks and 2 steals in 25
> minutes. Edney had a good game with 14 points, 7 assists, 4 steals and
> just 2 t.o.'s in 30 minutes.So much for Barros' shooting streak and
> Minor's playing time, now that Bowen's back. Nice to see DeClercq get
> some minutes. And just what is Brown doing out there? Everyone says he's
> playing well but his stats sure dont show it.

That is the one thing that Antoine needs to improve on big time.  His shot
selection.  He throws garbage up from anywhere and is putting up good
numbers a lot of the time due to taking 25-30 shots a night.  The Laker &
Cleveland games were good examples of horrible selection.  You can shoot 30
% and score 20+ points but it does not help your team.  But if no one else
can score, he might have to.