Ryan's comments in the Globe today

In the Globe today Bob Ryan made the following comment...

>Personally, I felt that dumping Williams was a
>sign of Pitino's true sagacity. In fact, I had
>made that a litmus test. I figured that Pitino
>would really impress me if he saw through the
>14 points a game and recognized Williams for
>the self-delusionary player, and person, he
>really was. So consider me impressed.

I find this very interesting.  I remember Ryan saying last year that Celtics
management and fans have no idea at all how good, or bad, EW or AW can be.
Evidently Pitino and Ryan feel like they already knew the answer about Eric.

I would not be surprised to see Walker traded also, IF the trade bait is big
enough.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu