Players Lose Trust?

> signings, so trust him. He proved himself many times. EW on the other hand
> proved that he cannot shoot jumpshot which is not good for small forward,
> cannot defend  power forwards, and his rebounding is also at least
> very questionable.

That is true. I believe small forward should be good shooters, but that
doesn't mean Rick has to give him away!!! Miami didn't even let Chris Wallace
walk away without "decent" compensation. So why should Boston let EW walk away
with virtually no compensation?

You don't give a pretty good car away because it's muffler is broken and I
think all of you can agree that EW is an above average player.

People in green uniform will probably distrust management for such actions.
Who cares, right? Well, if the players don't trust their coach or GM they will
probably go elsewhere after their contract is up.