Pitino

I don't mind Pitino signing players like DeClerg (wrong spelling?) and
Mills to long-term contracts because it seems like every team in the
league is doing it. e.g. Wesley - Charlotte, Grant - Portland,
Strickland - Dallas, Brian Williams - Detroit. It's the Eric Williams
trade that I am upset about. I am not really concern about him not
resigning Wesley or Fox. I am not concern about the dumping of Dino
Radja.

As far as I'm concern, he only committed one error so far. (The Pippen
thing would have been an error, but it didn't follow through) So folks,
let's see how the new look Celtics perform on the court before losing
hope.