Re: Michael Holley Article in Sunday's Globe

I have been following this thread and I can't stand it anymore! It may be
that I am new to this list that I have this view point, but here it goes:
The Celtics were a disgrace to the NBA last season and even worse, a team
that totally shamed the greatest pro sports tradition of all time. Any of
the losers that Pitino gets rid of is fine with me, the only real player
on that team was Walker. The rest are/were losers and conditioned to lose,
not something Pitino will stand for. Don't be surprised if all the guys on
the team currently are also gone in the next couple years, with the
exception of Walker/Mercer/Billups/Mills, even them too if Pitino's
exepectations are not met.
I did not think I would find this concern over mediocrity on this list, it
must just be too long since the Celtics defined excellence and dominance,
I will settle for nothing less and same for Pitino, so do not worry about
what happens with a bunch of average at best losers that filled our roster
and coaching ramks last year.

GO CELTICS RETURN TO GLORY!!!!!!!

teisele@freenet.columbus.oh.us   ``````
                                ` @ @  `
Tom "Lawnmower Man" Eisele      [  j   ]
                                 \ v  /