Re: Celtics New (Again) Roster

> First of all, since the Celtics now have 13 players under contract, one of
> them will have to go, barring an injury.  My guess is that Pervis Ellison
 > will win the "13th player" award, despite his big contract.

I think one of Minor, Dana Barros, Dee Brown will be traded before the
season starts. Dana looks like the most likely because he has a three point
range and can also man the point as a backup.

>After that, this is what the C's roster will look like (minus Ellison):
> C: Travis Knight (Andrew DeClerq)
>PF: Antoine Walker (Tony Massenburg, DeClerq)
>SF: Chris Mills (Walker, Bruce Bowen, Greg Minor)
>SG: Ron Mercer (Dana Barros, Dee Brown, Greg Minor)
>PG: Chauncey Billups (Tyus Edney, Barros, Brown)

I will not be surprised if RP plays Mills at SG because he has the shooting
range and defence and the size. Mercer will start at SF where with his
quickness he can create matchup problems.

>At center, Knight will start and be backed up by DeClerq.

I belive Massenberg will back up Knight, because after the Bradley trade he
played center for the rest of the year for New Jersey.
                                                                          -
Mishra