Ben Pepper

Yes, he played well and with renewed confidense in the champioships, and in
his NBL game afterwards vs the Cannons he lead the Falcons with 23 points,
10 boards (4 offensive), 9/12 FG, 5/6 FT and 2 Assists in 33 minutes.

He has now been selected in the Boomers (Australian Mens Olympic team) to
tour the US in the near future, so maybe you guys might get a look at him
over there. He is a definite NBA prospect...

I just saw a tape of the U23s World Champs, with Ben Pepper playing
against the US. .Au thrashed the US, but the surprising thing to me was
seeing the hustle and strength on the rebounding and blocking by Ben
Pepper. I think in 2 or 3 years, you may have a valuable player on your
roster.
              1936: Basketball legend Wilt Chamberlain is born.
"Save perhaps for a tiny white fringe in his beard, he doesn't look a day
older than the legend.  He favors black, revealing garb - usually tank tops
and tight-fitting pants - and unfettered feet.  Even on the pavement of
Manhattan he goes barefoot, donning shower clogs only on the most demanding,
formal occasions."

- - Frank Deford (August 18, 1986)
   ,~,_/\      Karen J Davies                   |PO Box 376
  /      \     Sports Journalism/Photographics  |Cessnock
 {        }    jumpshot@iniaccess.net.au        |NSW 2325
  \_,~~,_* <-- Cessnock, NSW, Australia.        |Australia
        v                                       |PH: 014 425 949
               http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/