Loss of E.W.

This will probably seem like M.L. bashing, but he is greatly responsible for
the loss of Williams, who is (was!) one of my favorite C's.

If M.L. had done a coaches/GM's job last year, and not allowed EW to come to
camp looking like a balloon, is could have had a breakout year last year.
Instead, he only showed flashes of what he could be.

As for this being a deal to resign Fox, I don't see how, since they still
could not sign him until well into the season.

look for Pitino to pull a deal today or very soon that packages some the
remaining players, such as Minor or Ellison plus the cash on hand from EW
for an impact player (Vin Baker?)

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu