Williams Trade

As I am sure everyone knows by now that we traded Eric Williams to Denver
for nothing, I think there has to be much more to this trade than we think.
Pitino has said many times that he likes Williams a lot and he would never
trade him unless he gor something in return.  I think we are now going to
sign another free agent.  Does anyone have any idea who we might be going
after or any other ideas on why we traded Williams?  Also, how much money do
we have to spend on free agents?