Re: Kevin Garnett?

- ----------
> From: Patterson <apatt@hawknet.com.au>
> To: 'Jeff Tepper' <jaytee@itasoft.com>
> Subject: RE: Kevin Garnett?
> Date: Wednesday, August 20, 1997 12:46 PM

be growing. I don't see him playing anything other than frontcourt
positions either.
> Ad.

No, Garnett is NOT 7-1.  his official NBA listing is 6-11, and we all know
that those listings can be an inch or 2 generous so it's possible he's not
even that tall.  And Garnett has said that he doesn't think he is still
growing.  most people have already stopped growing by the time they are 21.

Jeff